Strength of Steel With a 100-Mil Fiberglass Outer Coating
Service Tanks ACT-100 Steel/Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) composite tank features a strong steel tank for structural integrity, and a 100-mil fiberglass outer coating for long-lasting corrosion protection. Double-wall design allows continuous interstitial leak detection and monitoring.
- UL-58 Steel Tank and UL-1746 Steel Tanks (inner and outer units)
- Built to both UL and STI standards.
- Technology is EPA, UL, and STI approved.
- STI 10-year warranty against corrosion and structural failures.
- Design features both inner and outer steel tanks with interstitial space between.
- 100-mil thick fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) cladding bonded to tank wall to protect against corrosion.
- Compatible with alternative fuels without additional cost for internal liner.
- Backfill options provide for money saving installation.
- Openings provided for monitoring.