GEN-TANK is compatible with a wide range of fuels and chemicals—including conventional diesel and biodiesel. Conveniently stores diesel fuel for emergency and backup generators.
- Listed by UL as a Special Purpose Tank in either single- or double-wall construction.
- Protected tank construction listed to UL 2085.
- Fire-tested construction listed to SwRI 97-04.
- Steel construction provides strength and durability—and allows for recycling.
- Primary and secondary tank can be tightness tested on site with standard testing procedures.
- Interstitial space can be monitored for leak detection.
- Impermeable storage tank and secondary containment compatible with all petroleum products.
Low-Profile Rectangular Design
- Capacity of up to 13,000 gallons.
- Sizes up to 48″ High, 136″ Wide and 465″ Long
Flange Type Design
- Has external supports.
- Load-bearing capacity of 6,000 lbs. per attachment point.
Protected Tank Design
- Has internal supports that don’t interfere with enclosure
- Load-bearing capacity of up to 17,500 lbs. per support beam.