Let Us Help You Meet Them. The new federal guidelines adopted by Ohio take effect October 2018.
Below are the new items to be checked monthly:
- Visually check spill prevention equipment for damage
- Remove liquid and debris from spill prevention equipment
- Visually check and remove obstructions from fill pipe
- Check fill cap to ensure it is securely on the fill pipe
- For double wall spill prevention equipment with interstitial monitoring, check for a leak in the interstitial area
- Check release detection equipment to confirm operation with no alarms or other unusual operation conditions present
- Check to ensure records of release detection testing are reviewed and current
- Documentation of compliance
EPA Ohio Fire Marshal Walk Around Inspection Program by SSECO SOLUTIONS
Simple flat rate with no worries!
We also offers site compliance reviews and A/B operator training
Call (216) 431-6100
Ask us to add your company to our route so we can plan ahead with you!