Does your preventative maintenance program prevent issues with storage tanks, pump sets, or level/leak detection systems? Do you meet current EPA and state fire marshal requirements?
We Provide Services for Hospitals
- Tank Inspection
- BUSTR Site Compliance Surveys
- Tank Gauge/Leak Detection
- Fuel Filtration
- Pump and Control Systems/Upgrades
- Tank and Piping Inspection
- Fuel & Water Quality Sampling
- AST Functional Equip. Review
- Functional Performance Testing
- Tank, Pump & Annual Maintenance
- Owner/Operator Education
Hospital Facilities Managers Can Rely on SSECO SOLUTIONS To
- Prevent corrosion, clogging of filters, and related fungal/water issues many owners face without preventative maintenance – Use of ultra low sulfur diesel fuel without the right preventative procedures can lead to generators not operating NFPA 110, a life and death issue that must be proactively addressed.
- Prevent serious compliance issues & fines – Be in compliance with BUSTR, NFPA, and EPA regulations as enforced by the state fire marshal. Have you done site compliance reviews? Train your people for tank operation? Prepare for the new “walk around” inspections?
- Prevent serious compliance issues & fines – Inspect critical fuel systems regularly. Do you know which equipment is no longer manufacturer supported? Ensure your fuel systems would pass an inspection by the Joint Hospital Commissions.