FasSeal-ATS™ Anaerobic Thread Sealant with PTFE
- Forms a tough, insoluble, vibration-proof seal.
- Allows for easy disassembly of parts when required.
- High-speed curing time without shrinkage and resists galling and seizing.
- For use on inactive metals as well as conventional materials.
- Resistant to petroleum, butane, propane, natural gas, water, steam, refrigerants, chlorine, acids, oils, gasoline and more.
- Not for use with oxygen.
- Recommended for air conditioning lines, hydraulic and pneumatic lines, air compressor hoses, plated flare fittings, sprinkler installations, housings, plugs, pipe threads, fuel lines, steam lines, natural gas lines.
- Temperature Range: -65ºF to 375ºF (-54ºC to 191ºC).
- One year shelf life when stored at 40ºF to 80ºF (5ºC to 27ºC).
- Pressure Range: Seals to 10,000 psi after application and then to the bursting strength of the pipe after curing.
SSECOSOLUTIONS is a trusted GASOILA Product Distributor