Gasoila® 100 Soft Set Thread Sealant
- Soft-setting, black sealant works where conventional thread sealants fail.
- Excellent performance with systems handling 100% methanol, ethanol, alcohol and ideal for concentrated or dilute acids and caustic alkali, compressed air, aromatic solvents, glycol/water solutions, coal tar, naphtha, cutting oils, ethylene glycol, gasoline and ketones.
- NOT for use on ethanol blended gasoline. (Less than 100% ethanol).
- NOT for use on plastic pipe or oxygen.
- Use on thoroughly clean, dry threads.
- Temperature Range: -50ºF to 450ºF (-46ºC to 234ºC).
- Pressure Range: To 5,000 psi for gases; to 10,000 psi for liquids.
- One year shelf life when stored at 40ºF to 80ºF (5ºC to 27ºC).
- Use on epoxy type fiberglass pipe manufactured by A.O. Smith, Ameron, Fibercast and Antron.
- Caution: Vapors flammable. Avoid heat and open flame.
SSECOSOLUTIONS is a trusted GASOILA Product Distributor